Nature is the new luxury.
Premium land in Adelaide’s east with outstanding city views. Adjacent Morialta Conservation Park, this is a location of exceptional natural beauty.
This 570m² allotment forms part of an exclusive release of only 24 prime land lots at The Highlands, within the master-planned community of Hamilton Hill.
Its imposing elevated position in the leafy Adelaide foothills provides unbroken panoramic views of the horizon, with big skies and dramatic sunsets.
This rare parcel of vacant land enjoys direct access to the 5-hectare open green reserve in the heart of the development with walking trails, birds, and koalas on your doorstep. The leafy surroundings offer peace and tranquillity while being close to the CBD.
With direct contacts in local builders, we can put you in touch with the experts to help you build your dream home.
More reasons to love this opportunity:
• Torrens Titled allotment, ready to settle immediately
• Elevated land holding of 570m2 with a wide 15m frontage
• Positioned perfectly to take in beautiful panoramic city & sea views
• Build your dream home (stcc) with your choice of builder
• Located in the ‘Hamilton Hill’ Estate within a master-planned community
• Surrounded by highly quality residences to give you inspiration
• High-quality educational options, amenities & public transport
• Adjacent Morialta Conservation park.
Council Rates $483pq
Water Rates $169pq
For more information, please call Julian Stevens on 0407 615 356
- Land is 570 m²