This stunning energy-efficient home is located within Adelaide’s prestigious eastern suburbs. Are you its next lucky owner that will call this place home?
Featured across numerous publications, South Australia’s first and only 10 Star Home has been built to the highest sustainability standards and offers the latest in home automation and energy efficiency. Beautifully designed by SUHO and constructed by Woolcock Construction in 2020, the home features locally sourced materials and has been used as a benchmark display home for its energy efficiency and design. This single-story home is airtight with triple-glazed windows, meaning no dust or outside noise can enter the home. By utilising a specialised ‘heat recovery system’ to manage ventilation, the home is comfortable year-round by offering an ambient temperature between 18C – 26C.
The light-filled open plan living area is perfect for entertaining friends & family with French doors opening to a vine-covered entertaining area. The modern kitchen has fully integrated energy-efficient appliances and a cleverly designed pass-through window from the kitchen to your own outside bar, perfect for cocktails or a glass of wine on a balmy evening.
Offering three bedrooms, the generous master has a walk-through robe and spacious ensuite. The remaining two bedrooms both have built-in robes and offer a variety of uses with one opening out to its own private courtyard. There is also a purpose-built study nook located off the living room providing the perfect workstation or home office.
The all-electric home has a fully automated smart home system designed to make your life simpler and perfect for the busy couple or someone looking for a convenient lock up and leave lifestyle. With a 5kw rooftop solar system and 4kw battery, this is sufficient to run the home with no ongoing energy bills. Outside the home, there is also an EV charging station ready to charge your energy-efficient vehicle.
Hamilton Hill at Woodforde is a leafy master-planned development only 8kms from the CBD and is set on a beautiful 5-hectare reserve with local flora & fauna on your doorstep. The landscaped reserve offers an outdoor amphitheatre with walking and cycling trails leading to the adjacent Morialta Conservation Park. Conveniently located in close vicinity to quality schools, shopping, public transport, cosmopolitan eateries and all-important amenities along Magill road, the Parade at Norwood & Burnside Village.
• 10 Star Energy Rating (annual heating and cooling energy requirement of just 0.83 kWh/m2)
• The passive design keeps indoors 22-26 degrees all year round
• Airtight home fitted with an HRV system ensuring clean, dust & allergen-free air 24/7
• Low VOC & healthy materials used throughout
• Triple-glazed windows & doors including automated clerestory windows
• Smart Home Automation – When the home senses the temperature fluctuating away from 18C-22C, it will open or close windows, control exterior blinds, turn on fans as needed
• 5KW Solar Panel System with a 4KW battery storage (ability to be off-grid long term)
• EV Lunic Charger for electric vehicles
• Super-insulated, R10 in the roof and R6 in the walls
• Polished concrete floors
Call Kite to inspect today on 08 8110 9888.