This Architecturally designed two-bedroom townhouse offers the finest in contemporary style to compliment your lifestyle and provide a spacious and welcoming living environment perfect for both relaxing and entertaining.
Immaculately presented and ready for you to move in and make your own or invest and rent out in this tightly held premium location.
The ground floor is dedicated to open plan living with lots of natural light which opens out on to the private low maintenance east facing rear courtyard, perfect for alfresco dining or relaxing with a good book. The stylish chef’s kitchen is set in the heart of the home and boasts a suite of quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop.
On the first floor you will find two generously sized bedrooms both with built in robes and large windows. City glimpses and far-reaching views can be seen from the master with a spacious private ensuite bathroom.
The second bathroom also offers a separate bath and shower and both bathrooms have heat lamps for those chilly morning starts. A separate study nook can also be found at the top of the stairs and is perfect for your home office.
Adding to the long list of features is the ground floor laundry and a detached single carport with rear laneway access.
– Torrens Title townhouse in the picturesque Hamilton Hill
– Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe and modern ensuite
– Large second bedroom with built in robe
– Modern light-filled open plan dining/kitchen/living
– Stylish kitchen complete with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances
– Living room features glass sliding doors leading seamlessly to the rear courtyard
– Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2.7m ceilings throughout
– Separate valuable laundry
– Low maintenance rear courtyard with rainwater tank and lighting
– Secure carport accessed from rear laneway
Ideally located in the highly sought after and prestigious Hamilton Hill, close to a variety of quality schools including Rostrevor College, Norwood Morialta High School and the UniSA Magill Campus. Shopping and entertainment options a plenty and only a stone’s throw away on Magill Road or The Parade. All of this and within an easy 9km reach of the CBD! You will also be impressed with the 54000m2 landscaped parks, amphitheatre, and walking and cycle trails on your doorstep.
Don’t delay, make this yours today!
Council rates $1700pa
For further information, please contact Julian Stevens on 0407 615 356.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 178 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Water tank